Friday, August 20, 2010
Who Am I?
Hey there. So I'm Ally. I'm a senior in high school. Its been a long four years, so I'm really excited to graduate. Senior year should be fun though. It's the first year of school that I've actually gotten to choose what classes I'm taking, so at least I'm not being forced to take a class I don't want to take. I'm kinda bummed that summer is over. It was really nice not having to worry about school for a few months. I spent my most of my summer lifeguarding, which was fun. It was my first job. I travelled a lot this year. I went to France for Spring Break which was amazing! Then in May, I went to Miami for a birthday party. I got to miss school, which is never a bad thing. After school ended, I went to Ukraine for two weeks. Spent a lot of time on planes this year. So that's me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow - France! Cool. I hope you'll talk about that during our unit on culture!
ReplyDelete